Property ID : 3449
For sale €82,500 - Four or more bedrooms, Houses, Houses/Villas, Villas
This is an ideal family house that will not leave you short of space, all rooms are spacious and this is a unique property that is rare in Bulgaria
The house has been lived in both summer and winter since the winter of 2009 , and the main living areas have been heavily insulated, resulting in very low heating bills for winter, as well as providing added comfort.
The house has two forms of heating, a wood boiler, with 13 radiators, and two state of the art Air Conditioning Units/ Heaters which offer very cheap, and controllable heating in temperatures well below zero.
This house is ideal for a family who wants a holiday home or are considering moving to Bulgaria and living here permanently.
Large Kitchen / Dining Area
The kitchen has a large dining area with room for a dining table as well as seating.
Also in the dining area is the wood burning boiler which has 13 radiators attached to it, the boiler also has a back up UPS that will last for about 8 hours. The wood burner has a professionally fitted fire surround and shelving area.
Heating in the kitchen can be either the wood boiler, and three 1.8 metre radiators, or there is an Air Conditioner, this was bought specifically for heating in winter and is more economical than burning wood due to it’s efficiency, and the ability to schedule.
Within the kitchen area a 3kw boiler has been fitted for the domestic hot water
There is a fitted washing machine, and also a fitted large fridge freezer.
In the kitchen is the Internet Feed which also provides wireless internet to the whole house.
Games Room / Snooker or Pool Room
Large pool / Snooker Room with double doors leading out onto the front patio. The pool table is for sale and is in excellent condition. The Pool table is 9 x 4 and there is room also for seating six in the pool area , and 6 in the room to the rear which is a dining room currently but could be used as an office , studio or simply somewhere to relax with a window and door to the rear garden.
This room has stunning ‘high ‘ tongue and groove ceiling with spotlights. The room has 10cm Internal Insulation so is easy to heat.
The house is in area 230 sqm, with a plot of 2400 sqm. And this house is located in the pretty village of Malina with lovely views. Malina is close to Balchik Marina and Beach , General Toshevo and also the main town of Dobrich.
- 20 Minutes from Balchik Beach resort
- 20 minutes from Dobrich Town
- Shops and Bar in Malina Village
- Unique 2 storey family house
- Four main bedrooms
- Two bathrooms (both with bidets) One upstairs and one downstairs
- A very large Kitchen dining area 11 metres x 6 metres
- Lounge area with door to rear patio
- Snooker / Pool Room with patio doors leading on to open countryside
- Two of the four bedrooms have their own large balcony
- Large lean-to garage 15 metres x 6 metres
- Central heating provsion throughout
- Fully fitted kitchen
- Summer house with high tongue and groove ceiling and inset lighting
- Hot and cold running water
- Internet connected
- 34 kilowatt wood boiler with UPS and battery
- Two state of art Air Conditoning Units for hot and cold
- Tongue and groove wood ceiling in all upper rooms
- Established and tidy garden – low maintenance
- Two large patio areas 15metre X 5 metre (1 front and 1 rear in shade of house – ideal shaded area)