Property ID : 3466
For sale €135,000 - Commercial property, Four or more bedrooms, Houses, Houses/Villas, Residential Property, Villas
The villa is located near the Palace of Queen Mary in Balchik. The distance to the beach is about 800 m. The villa is situated in a quiet and beautiful place overlooking the sea and the area in whose eastern part is located the Palace and the Botanical Garden. The villa offers rooms with private bathrooms, panoramic terraces, wooden gazebo and kitchen with barbecue. It is 10 km away from Albena Resort, 25 km from Golden Sands Resort and 40 km. from Varna.
– The rooms have their own balconies;
– Beautiful views of the local valley and the sea;
– A quiet place with no noisy nightlife;
– Fully equipped kitchens with refrigerators and cookers;
– 2 indoor and one outdoor fireplace;
– Beautiful wooden two-story gazebo with summer kitchen and fireplace;
– Each room has its own bathroom;
– Beautiful garden with flowers and trees;
– All windows have external blinds that protect from summer heat;
– A yard with parking spaces for 3 cars
– A second yard with a place to build a pool or grow vegetables and fruit trees.
– Arbor overlooking the sea and the green valley
– Three-phase electricity
Large living room with fireplace, kitchenette and toilet
3 bedrooms with a separate entrance and a large terrace overlooking the green valley and the sea – 100 sq.m
– 4 rooms plus 3 bathrooms with toilet. Together with a corridor and terraces – 120 sqm
– 2 bedrooms plus living room with dining area and kitchen. Together with 3 bathrooms with toilets and terraces – 120 sq.m
The built-up area is 340 square meters, with a separate yard with trellis, flowers and fruit trees. Size of the garden: 470 sqm.
Important: Each floor has a separate entrance, making the villa suitable for purchase by three separate or friendly families.
All foundations and concreted areas are made with powerful armature and cement! Don’t wait to convert your desire for a Guest house on the Black Sea coast of Balchik in reality, recently full with tourists coming over in crowds from April to September and maintaining a good level of touristic stream in other months too.